Fall 2021, Learning Center
Tutoring works! Our tutors can help you:
- achieve higher grades
- gain a better understanding of course material
- learn how to approach and complete assignments
- study for quizzes and exams
How to access online tutoring:
Mendocino College online tutors are available via Cranium Cafe (see profiles below for scheduled days and hours).
To live chat on your computer, follow these instructions:
- Have your college ID or state-issued ID card available.
- Use Chrome or Firefox for your browser. See below for technical support.
- Have your webcam ready.
- Have your microphone or a headset with a mic ready.
- When you see a green light on the page by the staff member, just click on "Knock on Door" to begin chat.
- Log-in with your MyMendo username and password.
*All video chats are recorded for security purposes*
For Cranium Cafe technical support, please refer to ConexED's Help Center.
Desktop PC and MAC Meeting Requirements:
The latest version of Chrome or Firefox should be used (Do not use Internet Explorer).
The web camera should be ready and activated.
Computers should have a built in microphone or have a headset with microphone ready.
Android and Windows device Meeting Requirements:
Have your web camera ready and activated.
Have a headset with microphone ready – your cell phone headset will work great.
iOS - Apple Device Meeting Requirements:
iOS users will need to use the mobile app. Additional information can be found on the ConexED App page on the Apple App Store.