The Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) program was established to help EOPS students who are single parents, receiving cash-aid from CalWORKs or Tribal TANF.
The CARE program is designed to help break the welfare cycle by offering additional support to students who want to receive college-level career training or complete specific educational programs.
CARE services include:
- CARE Grants ($250 per semester)
- Child care grants (ranging from $200-$450 per semester)
- Meal tickets
- School supplies
- Peer networking
- Transportation assistance
- Assistance with textbook funding
- Self-development workshops
Are You Eligible for CARE Services?
In order to receive CARE Services, students must:
- Qualify for EOPS
- Have at least one dependent child under the age of 18
- Be a single head of household
- Receive cash-aid for self or their child
- Be a participant in TANF/CalWORKs
Monday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 noon
1000 Hensley Creek Road
Ukiah, CA 95482