In order to take a placement test, all students must:
- Apply to Mendocino College and receive a student ID number.
- New students must complete an online orientation.
- Present ID number and photo ID at testing time.
- Retake Petition - Taking the same test for the second time must be approved by a Mendocino College Counselor, English or Math Instructor.
- Check-in: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to times listed below.
- Brushup on your Math and English skills: go to: www.testprepreview.com
December 18th -20th - Please see
Monday, Tuesday & Wed. schedule below.
WINTER BREAK 2017-18
December 4th – February 1st
Monday: 9:30am & 1:30pm
Tuesday: 9:30am & 1:30pm
Wednesday: 9:30am & 5:30pm
There will be no testing December 11th - 15th During Finals Week.
The Learning Center will be closed:
Dec 21 - Jan 1st, 2018 and January 15, 2018 (MLK DAY)
If you have questions about the Math and English placement tests please contact the Learning Center:
Learning Center, Coodinator