In order to take a placement test, all students must:
- Apply to Mendocino College and receive a student ID number.
- New students must complete an online orientation.
- Present ID number and photo ID at testing time.
- Retake Petition - Taking the same test for the second time must be approved by a Mendocino College Counselor, English or Math Instructor.
- Check-in: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to times listed below.
- Brush-up on your math and English skills - go to: www.testprepreview.com
SUMMER & FALL 2018
May 29th - Aug 30th
Monday & Tuesday: 1:30pm
Finals week, May 21st - May 25th: Testing will be at 5:30pm only
NO TESTING: May 28th, July 4th, 16th & 17th
If you have questions about the Math and English placement tests please contact the Learning Center:
Learning Center Coordinator