The primary goal of Mendocino College's Financial Aid Office is to help students achieve their educational potential by providing as much financial resources as the students are eligible to receive. Provided to the left is a menu listing financial aid related policies at Mendocino College.
In oder to provide students with the best possible service, we operate by the following principles:
- Be committed to removing financial barriers for those who wish to pursue a college education or a vocational degree.
- Make every effort to assist students with financial need.
- Support efforts to encourage all students to aspire and plan for education beyond high school.
- Respect the dignity and protect the privacy of students, and assure the confidentiality of student records and personal circumstances.
- Assure equity by applying all need analysis formulas consistently across the institutions financial aid applicants.
- Provide services that do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, or economic status.
- Commit to the highest level of ethical behavior and refrain from conflict of interest or the perception thereof.