Cranium Cafe is an online video chat option for students to meet with finanical aid staff virtually.
Financial Aid staff are available during the following times to video chat:
Monday 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Tuesday 2 p.m.- 4 p.m.
Wednesday 2 p.m.- 4 p.m.
Thursday 11 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.- 11 a.m. (Staff will not be available on 8/16 due to Inservice)
To live chat on your computer, follow these directions below to get started:
- Have your college ID or state-issues ID card available.
- Use Chrome or Firefox for your browser. See below for technical support.
- Have your webcam ready.
- Have your microphone or a headset with a mic ready.
- When you see a green light on the page by the staff member, just click on "Knock on Door" to begin chat.
- Log-in with your WebAdvisor username and password.
*All video chats are recorded for security purposes*
For technical support, please refer to ConexED's Help Center.
Desktop PC and MAC Meeting Requirements:
The latest version of Chrome or Firefox should be used (Do not use Internet Explorer)
The web camera should be ready and activated
Computers should have a built in microphone or have a headset with microphone ready
Android and Windows device Meeting Requirements:
Have your web camera ready and activated
Have a headset with microphone ready – your cell phone headset will work great
iOS - Apple Device Meeting Requirements:
iOS users will need to use the mobile app. Additional information can be found on the ConexED App page on the Apple App Store.