Cranium Cafe is an online video chat option for students to meet with FYI staff virtually. Please see schedule below for staff availability.
Call/Text: 415-484-5953 - Jessica/FYI Virtual Office
To live chat on your computer, follow these directions below to get started:
Use Chrome or Firefox for your browser. See below for technical support.
Have your webcam ready.
- Have your microphone or a headset with a mic ready.
- When you see a green light on the page by the staff member, just click on "Knock on Door" to begin chat.
- Log-in with your WebAdvisor username and password.
For technical support, please refer to ConexED's Help Center.
Desktop PC and MAC Meeting Requirements:
- The latest version of Chrome or Firefox should be used (Do not use Internet Explorer)
- The web camera should be ready and activated
- Computers should have a built in microphone or have a headset with microphone ready
Android and Windows device Meeting Requirements:
- Use Chrome
- Have your web camera ready and activated
- Have a headset with microphone ready – your cell phone headset will work great
iOS - Apple Device Meeting Requirements:
- iOS users will need to use the mobile app. Additional information can be found on the ConexED App page on the Apple App Store.