BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
FSC-68 Wildland Firefighting
This course will offer basic, entry-level wildland firefighting training for individuals who are seeking a career with state, federal and local fire departments.
Upon successful completion of the course students will receive a Cal Fire Firefighter 1- Basic Training Certificate as well as:
- ICS 100
- ICS 700
- California SFM FSTEP Confined Space Awareness
- CSTI Hazmat FRO
- Firefighter Safety and Survival (structural)
- Calfire EEO
- Calfire Wildland Firefighter Safety and Survival Level 1
Start in January, and begin a new career with Cal fire or the forest service by March! CLASS MEETS:
Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM, beginning January 18 thru March 11, 2022.
Class meets at the Cal Fire Howard Forest Training Center,
17501 N. Hwy 101, Willits.
MANDATORY ORIENTATION: January 4th, 2022;
9AM – 5PM @ Cal Fire Howard Forest Training Center
Fire Tech Material Fee: $25 Credits: 9
For special enrollment instructions and materials needed, call the Admissions Office
in Ukiah at 707.468.3101, or the North County Center in Willits at 707.459.6224.
E-mail Theresa Gowan at email@example.com for more information.
Space is limited! Enroll soon!
- Current Class C California Driver’s License.
- Public Safety First Aid or EMT and Hazmat FRO.
- A Fire Program Medical Clearance Statement signed by a physician for participation in a rigorous fitness program and other physical activities including running a mile and a half, climbing, rappelling, carrying and lifting heavy equipment (65-100 lbs.), rescue/body drags (165 lbs.) and live fire exercises (crawling and pulling pressurized hose lines). Said statement is valid one year from the date of endorsement.