Some courses may offer a Wait List in which a realistic number of enrollment slots beyond the maximum class size will be available to students on a wait list basis. Final enrollment in such classes is not guaranteed.
The following will guide you through the wait list process:
- If a class fills and a wait list exists, you will be given the option to be added to the waitlist.
If you remain on the wait list the first day of class, attend class to see if the instructor will allow you to register. If waitlisted for an online class, please email the instructor of record to learn if the instructor will allow you to register.
- The course will not appear on your registration statement, but your status can be monitored through the ‘Manage My Waitlist’ function in WebAdvisor.
- If a space becomes available, you will be notified by email of your permission to enroll. Your status in WebAdvisor will change from active (A) to permission to register (P). Please be certain to keep the Office of Admissions and Records apprised of your current email address.
- Once granted permission, you have 24 hours from the time permission is granted to enroll in the course. If you do not enroll within the 24 hour time period, the permission will expire, you will be dropped from the waitlist, and the available seat offered to the next person on the waitlist. If a space is available, you may add yourself back to the waitlist.
- You will not be required to pay fees until you have enrolled in the course.
- Waitlists will remain active through the first week of the fall and spring terms.
After the first week, waitlists will be closed and all students must obtain an instructor signature to enroll.
- The status of the waitlist for summer term classes varies by course. Please contact the Office of Admissions and Records for more information: 707-468-3101 or firstname.lastname@example.org