If you are a new student to Mendocino College, or returning after an absence of one year or more, the following steps are required to become a Mendocino College student and must be completed in order. As you go through the matriculation process of application, orientation, placement, counseling and beginning coursework you will become better acquainted with our college. You will find our staff is friendly and helpful and that Mendocino College instructors are knowledgeable and approachable.
- Apply for Admission
- Complete a New Student Orientation
- For Summer 2019: Complete Placement Tests and Submit Transcripts and Advanced Placement Scores
- For Fall 2019 enrollment, visit: https://www.mendocino.edu/mathandenglish for information regarding which English and math courses are right for you.
- Meet with a Counselor
- Register for Classes and Pay Fees
- Buys Books and Supplies
- Check Out Available Support Services