Welcome! Cranium Cafe is an online video chat option for students to meet with Admissions and Records staff virtually.
By "koncking on the door" of an available staff person, you can receive assistance with registration, answers to questions about admissions, registration, and residency, and more.
Questions? Contact us at 707-468-3101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions and Records staff are available during the following times to video chat:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
To live chat on your computer, follow the directions below to get started:
- Have your college ID or state-issues ID card available.
- Use Chrome or Firefox for your browser. See below for technical support.
- Have your webcam ready.
- Have your microphone or a headset with a mic ready.
- When you see a green light on the page by the staff member, just click on "Knock on Door" to begin chat.
- Log-in with your MyMendo username and password.
*All video chats are recorded for security purposes*
For technical support, please refer to ConexED's Help Center.
Desktop PC and MAC Meeting Requirements:
The latest version of Chrome or Firefox should be used (Do not use Internet Explorer)
The web camera should be ready and activated
Computers should have a built in microphone or have a headset with microphone ready
Android and Windows device Meeting Requirements:
Have your web camera ready and activated
Have a headset with microphone ready – your cell phone headset will work great
iOS - Apple Device Meeting Requirements:
iOS users will need to use the mobile app. Additional information can be found on the ConexED App page on the Apple App Store.