Log in to your course on the first day of the class.
Go to the CANVAS portal at https://mendocino.instructure.com
- Login credentials are the same as for your MyMendo/Campus Email account.
- Students are not able access to the classroom until the first day of the semester.
- We recommend that you bookmark the Canvas portal on your home computer. That way, if our site is unavailable for some reason, you can still go to class.
- After you get into the classroom, read any instructor announcements, find the syllabus, read it, and get going!
- If you have trouble logging in, contact It-Help@mendocino.edu.
As the most of the fall 2020 schedule are online classes, please see the Class Schedule for the most current schedule of classes.
For more information contact Vivian Varela, Distance Education Coordinator/Sociology Professor • firstname.lastname@example.org • Office phone 707.467.1024