MENDOCINO COLLEGE WAITLIST GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
- If a class fills and a waitlist exists, you will be given the option to be added to the waitlist.
If you are still on the waitlist on the first day of class, attend class to see if the instructor will allow you to register.
- You may add yourself to multiple waitlists for the same course. However, once you have enrolled in a section, you will be removed from all other waitlists for that course.
- The course will not appear on your registration statement, but your status can be monitored through the ‘Manage My Waitlist’ function in WebAdvisor.
- If a space becomes available, you will be notified by email of your permission to enroll. If no email address exists, you will be contacted by telephone. Your status in WebAdvisor will change from active (A) to permission to register (P).
- You have 24 hours from the time permission is granted to enroll in the course. If you do not enroll within the 24 hour time period, your permission will expire and the seat given to the next person on the waitlist. You will be dropped from the waitlist.
- You will not be required to pay fees until you have enrolled in the course.
- Waitlists will remain active through the first week of the term.
After the first week, waitlists will disappear and all students must obtain an instructor signature to enroll.
Created: February 08, 2011 @ 03:14 PM
Last Modified: August 13, 2012 @ 10:22 AM