VisuaI Process Disorder
--the difficulty of processing information through seeing.
The inability to recall visual information in the correct order or sequence.
The inability to recall information that has been seen.
- Difficulty recalling shapes, designs, figures
- Difficulty recalling words, letters, numbers
- Difficulty recalling details that were read or seen
- Difficulty with comprehension
- Difficulty with math equations
Created: March 09, 2009 @ 11:30 AM
Last Modified: February 23, 2012 @ 01:52 PM