Current News as of January 27, 2015
Attention ALL CONTINUING EOPS STUDENTS!!! If you did not make it to one of the Spring Kick-off Events, here's how to get your Book Voucher, a few school supplies, and the handouts that were given out for this semester:
- Call the Counseling Office (468-3048) or the EOPS Office (468-3113) and schedule your 1st EOPS Contact with EOPS Counselor, Cintya DaCruz.
- Your Book Voucher and other materials will be given to you at that 1st Contact/Counseling Appointment.
- If you need your Book Voucher sooner than your appointment with Cintya DaCruz, contact Nancy Heth at 468-3113 to make other arrangements.
- Please note that EOPS Grant checks (for those who choose to exchange their Book Voucher for an EOPS Grant) will be issued the first two weeks of February.
Stop by the EOPS Spring Kick-off table during one of the following dates and times to pick up your Book Voucher, Spring Starter Kit (with school supplies), and information about this semester's EOPS services:
- Ukiah Campus - anytime between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 20 in the Lowery Building near Meeting Room #750
- Ukiah Campus - anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 21 in the Lowery Building near Meeting Room #750
- Lake Center - anytime between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 21 in classroom #7120 cancelled, please call Nancy Heth @ 468-3113 for other arrangements
There is no need to sign-up in advance and this is not a meeting you have to attend the entire time. Simply show up anytime between the times listed above to pick-up your EOPS items!!
If you are unable to stop by any of the EOPS Spring Kick-off tables, please email the EOPS/CARE Specialist at email@example.com to make arrangements to pick-up your items the following week.
Created: September 25, 2008 @ 08:57 AM
Last Modified: January 27, 2015 @ 04:58 PM