The last day to submit a complete EOPS Application for Fall 2014 is July 31, 2014.
EOPS Applications received after July 31, 2014, will be processed for the Spring 2015 semester.
To be considered for EOPS, a student must:
- be a California resident
- be income eligible
- be enrolled in twelve (12) or more units (exception for DRC students who submit a complete and signed Waiver of 12 Unit Form)
- submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Board of Governors Enrollment Fee Waiver (BOGW) Form
- submit an EOPS Application
- not have completed more than 36 units of degree applicable college credit course work
- have an educational need as determined by meeting one of several factors stipulated in the EOPS State regulations
* * * * * * * * * *
Further information may be obtained by calling (707-468-3113) or visiting the EOPS Office (Room 1130 in MacMillan Hall at the Ukiah Campus), the Lake Center (707-263-4944), or the Willits Center (707-459-6224).
Created: September 25, 2008 @ 08:19 AM
Last Modified: July 29, 2014 @ 08:44 AM