Apply & Register > Admissions and Records > FORM: Record Adjustment Request

A student may not repeat a course for units toward graduation in which s/he has received a grade of “C” or higher.


If a student receives a grade of “D,” “F” or “NC,” the student may repeat the course once and receive a new grade; however, the listing of the original grade will remain on the student’s permanent record.  The course repetition will be annotated on the transcript and all work will remain legible, insuring a true and complete academic history.  The units of the original course will not be counted toward graduation and will not be included in computing grade point average.



To request a record adjustment based on course repetition, download and complete the Petition for Academic Renewal/Record Adjustment and submit to the Admissions and Records Office.  The repetition of course policy, applies to courses taken in other accredited colleges or universities and similar policies at other colleges and universities will be honored.

Created: May 23, 2007 @ 11:54 AM
Last Modified: April 24, 2014 @ 01:58 PM


  Copyright © 2001 - 2010     Mendocino College is not responsible for third party content.