Some courses may offer a Wait List in which a realistic number of enrollment slots beyond the maximum class size will be available to students on a wait list basis. Final enrollment in such classes is not guaranteed.
The following will guide you through the wait list process:
- If a class fills and a wait list exists, you will be given the option to be added to the wait list.
If you remain on the wait list the first day of class, attend class to see if the instructor will allow you to register.
- The course will not appear on your registration statement, but your status can be monitored through the ‘Manage My Waitlist’ function in WebAdvisor.
- If a space becomes available, you will be notified by email of your permission to enroll. Your status in WebAdvisor will change from active (A) to permission to register (P).
- You have 24 hours from the time permission is granted to enroll in the course. If you do not enroll within the 24 hour time period, your permission will expire, you will be dropped from the wait list and the available seat offered to the next person on the wait list. If a space is available, you may add yourself back to the wait list.
- You will not be required to pay fees until you have enrolled in the course.
- Wait lists will remain active through the first week of the term.
After the first week, wait lists will be closed and all students must obtain an instructor signature to enroll.